Suddenly, Josh's face turned bright red. "Um, Rob..." I said. "I think Josh is going to poo." (You must understand that this is a relatively rare occurrence. Joshua poops once every other day on a good week!) Before I even got the sentence out, there was this....LOG floating around in the tub. Rob quickly grabbed Ellie and pulled her out of the tub. But she didn't understand why bath time needed to end so soon...so she kept trying to climb back in. She was a little upset that bath time had to end just because Josh couldn't keep his "train" from arriving at the station, so to speak. Rob, being the hero that he is, removed the stinky bath-time perpetrator from the tub and took Ellie to get her pajamas on. Just as he left Josh's face turned red again. Before I could even think, there was another, even larger....LOG floating around in the tub. By this time I was laughing...HARD. "ROB!!" I called between hoots. "He did it AGAIN!!" Again Rob came to the rescue (I was laughing too hard to do anything except hold Josh there) and just as he was extracting this turd from the tub, there was a POOF! And the water was all cloudy with...well, I won't go into any more details. Needless to say, another bath was absolutely necessary. And Josh looked mighty pleased with himself. We'll have to teach him some more appropriate ways of letting us know that he wants the tub to himself. In the meantime, well, poop happens!!
Treasuring the blessings, one by one...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Poop Happens
Suddenly, Josh's face turned bright red. "Um, Rob..." I said. "I think Josh is going to poo." (You must understand that this is a relatively rare occurrence. Joshua poops once every other day on a good week!) Before I even got the sentence out, there was this....LOG floating around in the tub. Rob quickly grabbed Ellie and pulled her out of the tub. But she didn't understand why bath time needed to end so soon...so she kept trying to climb back in. She was a little upset that bath time had to end just because Josh couldn't keep his "train" from arriving at the station, so to speak. Rob, being the hero that he is, removed the stinky bath-time perpetrator from the tub and took Ellie to get her pajamas on. Just as he left Josh's face turned red again. Before I could even think, there was another, even larger....LOG floating around in the tub. By this time I was laughing...HARD. "ROB!!" I called between hoots. "He did it AGAIN!!" Again Rob came to the rescue (I was laughing too hard to do anything except hold Josh there) and just as he was extracting this turd from the tub, there was a POOF! And the water was all cloudy with...well, I won't go into any more details. Needless to say, another bath was absolutely necessary. And Josh looked mighty pleased with himself. We'll have to teach him some more appropriate ways of letting us know that he wants the tub to himself. In the meantime, well, poop happens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jacki - I'm disappointed! I would have expected to see pictures of said logs! :) lol - or do you not take those kinds of pictures?? I sure would - haha! Speaking of which, you should check out my cousin's blog where a similar event happened... http://ctbueckert.blogspot.com/2007/11/uh-oh.html
HA! I said to Rob, "Should I get the camera?" and he gave me a very firm NO WAY. hehe. I will check out your cousin's blog for sure!
I like this post on account of how poo is such a prevalent part of my life. Good to know I'm not the only one picking up poo.
That's funny!
That hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it will at some point since Kiera poops about 3 times a day!
Post a Comment