Today we took one look at the sunshine outside, said 'BOO' to housework and went to the park:

Me and Josh sat on the sidelines with a bottle (note his milk-mouth) letting our pasty white Menno skin soak up the rays.

It was easier to get in than to get out!

Queen of the castle.

The teething observer.

The things you'll do to look cool for your kids. And your wife. You go, honey!

Ellie and swings are good friends. Add daddy to the mix and it's a blast!

They conquered the man-made hill. That's the only kind of hill we have around here - the man-made kind.

Crossing the 'swimming pool', as Ellie called it.

She would have gone right in if we had let her!

Sometimes these evening shifts of Rob's are a real blessing. It's so good to have days like today.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Rob & Ellie on the hill. Looks like you all had fun. I could handle Donovan home a day or two. But I best be happy the way things are. I've been enjoying Donovan coming home earlier these school weeks. In 3 weeks it's back to 6-6:30-7pm. Every job has it pros and cons. Have a good one!
Post a Comment