Playdates. It's what we do best. But summer-time playdates take the cake against indoor winter ones. Yesterday we met with our friends Carla, Alexandra and Zion at a park in their neighborhood.

Ellie and Ali. You may remember from Ellie's birthday photos that this is the friend Ellie used to torture with her loud, happy shrieks. Ali is the more thoughtful of the two, and still seems a bit perplexed at times by Elianna's non-stop talking and yelling.

Ali enjoys a long, happy rest at the top of the slide before going down.

Ellie throws herself down the slide almost before I can take a picture.

Joshua, the ever-patient observer from his stroller.

I have a funny feeling that next summer I'll be pulling rocks and bugs out of his mouth and running after him non-stop.

Sort of like Zi, Ali's winsome little brother. He sure does love to run (away).

Okay mom, there's a lot of rocks to be shoveled here. Put down that camera and help!
No comments:
Post a Comment