The other day I went to the bathroom.
I don't know about you, but this is something that I do from time to time.
When I left, my son was playing peacefully in his exersaucer. When I returned, he looked like this:
Apparently Ellie had decided it was time to party.
Then again, with her it seems it's always time to party. Like today, for instance:
I don't know about you, but this is something that I do from time to time.
When I left, my son was playing peacefully in his exersaucer. When I returned, he looked like this:
Then again, with her it seems it's always time to party. Like today, for instance:
...to be continued (I'm sure!)...
2 comments:
My favourite part about this whole, "I dont trust her thing" is that Ellie totally does look like some sort of campy comic book villian and the ominous "I dont entirely trust this girl" leaves room for a sequal.
What??!!!
You haven't had to be on super-vigilant watch since the moment Josh came home!!?? I know that Aiden is a "special" kid, but good grief!! Katie had brother-inflicted bruises by the time she was two weeks old- AND both her parents were home!
SO not fair!! :)
Post a Comment