So while I was fooling around with Joshua's four month photos I decided to attempt some '2 year' photos of Ellie (instead of good ol' Walmart which didn't go over very well last year). This was a LOT more difficult than I expected!! TWO YEAR OLDS do NOT know what it means to sit still and smile (it takes a lot of tickle threats and balancing objects on one's head.) Somewhere at the back of my heart I have this pipe dream of becoming a qualified photographer for other people...but I don't really know if that will ever happen. In the meantime, I practice on my kids. Which is why the mass quantities of pictures.
So if you're tired of the same old stuff...skip on to the next blog!! These guys are all I have to practice on.
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! Good job Jacki!
I love them!
I have always thought you had some skill with the lens sister. Rock those photos
Post a Comment