Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

He "slept through the night"!

If you consider 5:30 a great time to start your day, that is (like Grandma Balfour :). I think Joshua is making up for his recent daytime restlessness (my latest theory is that his larger dose of thrush medication has begun upsetting his tummy, because I'm certainly not eating anything offensive! Wish I WAS, but I'm NOT) by giving Mom an unbroken night's rest. Whatever the reason, I'm grateful. He's back asleep and I decided to seize the day and what else? Blog! And take a loooong shower. Ahhh...today's already a great day.
oh. p.s. happy 8 weeks, Joshua!

3 comments:

Elleah said...

That's wonderful! Hope your week is improving!! I've been praying for you all!

Kimberly said...

Sleeping through at 8 weeks- good job Joshua!
Did you both manage to sleep through too or did you wake up wondering where the crying baby was?

Jacki said...

hehe...that happened a couple times around 4:30 last week - and being the silly woman that I am, I just woke Joshua up to feed him and then we both went back to sleep, so that I wasn't laying there wondering when he actually WOULD wake up. No more of that foolish nonsense for me!!