Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

The results are in: Ellie has her very first ear infection, and the thrush has returned to make Joshua cranky (thrush is incredibly difficult to get rid of). Things are still chaotic and slightly miserable, but it's that much easier when you know WHY. At least, it is for me. p.s. Joshua pooped big time today. Never thought that a big, yellow, gooey mess could look so good. That's motherhood for you!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww...bummer about the ear infection and thrush! I'm so glad you were able to make it tonight! It was great to see you in person!

Allison said...

Ooh poor Ellie and Joshy:(. Turns out Ki has thrush too, but the doctor said wait on filling the prescription(Nystatin)because it's not bothering Ki anymore and see if it get worse or clears up on it's own. And Azelin is miserable this week, teething those second molars. So I am hoping after reading your blog. She's getting up extra early in the mornings...arh. It could always be worse. If you need to vent call me or e-mail me. I'm off facebook for a little while. Gotta get the house in order. And your mom gave me a great book to read from the library 'Captivated', so ya. I'll be thinking and praying for you all the week. God's healing hand be on your home for Rob, Ellie, Joshy and rest for Jacki.
Love you girl,
Allison:):):)