LOVE it! WAY too cute!!
Jacki, Regan and I watched this together, and Regan just about DIED laughing!
Azelin was wondering why Ellie was on the computer. She just stared. Then later I showed it to Donovan. That's scary how smart she is. Very cute though.Donovan said she'll be parenting you soon.
I love her sweet voice! The ABCs were awesome and it is incredibly sweet the way she says Joshua!
OH SOOO CUTE - I love Ellie's voice - her ABC's crack me up - brought a smile to my face today. Thanks Ellie! =D- S. Dara
i'd say with the knowing the alphabet song that well, she is ready for kindergarten!!!!!!lisamoser
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE it! WAY too cute!!
Jacki, Regan and I watched this together, and Regan just about DIED laughing!
Azelin was wondering why Ellie was on the computer. She just stared. Then later I showed it to Donovan. That's scary how smart she is. Very cute though.Donovan said she'll be parenting you soon.
I love her sweet voice! The ABCs were awesome and it is incredibly sweet the way she says Joshua!
OH SOOO CUTE - I love Ellie's voice - her ABC's crack me up - brought a smile to my face today. Thanks Ellie! =D
- S. Dara
i'd say with the knowing the alphabet song that well, she is ready for kindergarten!!!!!!
lisamoser
Post a Comment