Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Siblings

When we found out I was pregnant with Joshua I right aways began praying that Ellie and the new baby would be great friends. I know it's way too early to say what things will be like, but so far we've had six weeks of this prayer being answered, which totally blesses my heart. Ellie very obviously loves Joshua, and now he's begun following her with his gaze around the room... and seeing this and realizing how cool it is to see my two offspring 'love' each other reminds me all over again of how it must bless God's heart when his children love one another.
That challenges me.

Playing with Joshua's 'tute' (cute) hands.
Ellie leaning in for a kiss (she didn't actually bite his head off, contrary to appearances).
Ellie absolutely loves playing with Joshua on his play mat.
Joshua looking very amused as Ellie empties her crayon box onto his lap, one by one. (Pretty sharp lookin' sleeper, hey Aunt Nancy and Grandpa?)
More play time.
Can't get enough of those hands! No broken fingers....so far!

No comments: