Idea #65 of What To Do in Minus 35 Degrees Weather in Manitoba:
Introduce your child to the photo booth.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jacki, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your blog, from time to time. I just really enjoy it, you guys! You and Rob (and now your offspring) are great at making me laugh, even from so far away! So thanks! And I just cannot get over how cute your babes are!! Ellie and Joshua are so so adorable! Gorgeous kids, for sure!!
1 comment:
Jacki, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your blog, from time to time. I just really enjoy it, you guys! You and Rob (and now your offspring) are great at making me laugh, even from so far away! So thanks! And I just cannot get over how cute your babes are!! Ellie and Joshua are so so adorable! Gorgeous kids, for sure!!
Post a Comment