Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Caraaaazy Weekend

Well, I'm not so convinced that Ellie's just teething anymore....seems more like a NASTY nasty cold. Joshua isn't all smiles, either...he hasn't pooped in the last 4 days (a trend that's begun to happen) and is having an incredibly difficult time falling asleep for his naps. So between the two of them, Rob and I definitely have our hands full. But it could be worse! They both slept almost all night, we have sun shining into our windows, and Rob and I are still healthy! And tomorrow we have a doctor's appointment. Hopefully today is the worst of it.

Here Ellie is just coming down with her cold and Joshua is choking on his thrush medicine. :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

We've got a doctors appointment tomorrow too. Let me know how things are with the kids. And if you want to go to Anna's House. No pressure, just take care.
Love, Allison

Kristi said...

Hope your household feels better soon! Healing, in the name of Jesus, I pray!