Finally! I figured out a way to get a video on my blog! In celebration of this accomplishment, here's a video that makes me giggle every time I watch it (but I'm his mom): Josh, reciting a poem with a severely plugged up nose.
That's adorable!! I had the girls watch it with me and they thought it was so funny! We don't learn poems about snowmans down here, so that was funny to me! ;) I am SO glad that Ellie got her cards and I totally think Josh and Meadow should correspond if you're okay with that. They seem pretty similar. And it would be fun for the middle kids to get some attention too! Love you!
3 comments:
Very cute!
That's adorable!! I had the girls watch it with me and they thought it was so funny! We don't learn poems about snowmans down here, so that was funny to me! ;)
I am SO glad that Ellie got her cards and I totally think Josh and Meadow should correspond if you're okay with that. They seem pretty similar. And it would be fun for the middle kids to get some attention too!
Love you!
This is so cute and brought me giggles! Good job Josh!
Post a Comment