
Since Ellie's been talking about her 5th birthday party for at least half a year, I figured it deserved a post all its own. After much deliberating, Ellie and I agreed on an Easter theme for her birthday party this year. (Thanks, Dollarama, for putting your Easter things out insanely early! You saved us from the inevitable fairy/princess theme!)

I think it was all Ellie hoped it would be!

It was really tough for her, but Ellie finally picked 5 of her many beautiful friends to invite (I'm not a huge screaming girl party fan..5 seemed reasonable. Selfish? Maybe!)

Erica, fellow princess and a precious spitfire of a girl!

Chloe, special friend since near-birth and fellow classmate at our homeschool co-op.

Acacia, only 3 1/2 but going on 5...just as chatty as Ellie and super sweet!

And last but not least, Alexandra, another sweet friend since birth and
always sure to make up a game Ellie didn't think of. :)
The day before the party Josh received this purple shirt as a gift. Recently he's declared that pink and purple are his new favourite colours. So he fit right in, no problems.

After some Easter egg painting and an easter hunt (too busy to take pictures!), we opened gifts. Ellie couldn't have been more pleased with the gifts her friends kindly brought. She was especially pumped that one 'somehow' knew to bring the fake flowers she'd been hoping for:

It was almost magical watching the expressions on her face!









1 comment:
Way to go, Super Mom! You pulled it off! Those pictures are fantastic - she is such a sweetheart. And hopefully she'll be excited to receive her very-belated birthday cards from Saige and Meadow. Meadow had to write one as well since they are inseparable. Although I think her and Josh may have more in common. ;)
Post a Comment