
Well, this post (like all the upcoming ones) is a little overdue, since Micah's been on the move for nearly a month. Ever loyal to the Balfour way of doing things, he's late at learning to move, and he's adopted the army crawl as his means of doing so.
I actually don't mind one bit that he's a slow learner.

Because he's really mischievous!

Outlets and staircases, for instance, are his favourite.

He's starting to rock on all fours now, and I know I'm going to be in real trouble when he actually starts crawling!

Yesterday I let Josh and Ellie each play with ONE marble on their marble race track. That equals TWO marbles. Easy to keep track of, right? WRONG! I ran upstairs to get something, then ran straight back down and said, "Where's your two marbles guys?" We found ONE.
And I looked at Micah.
Who smiled at me with a slightly bulging cheek.
Little Stinker.
Yes, folks, Micah's on the move.
And so is his MOM. :)

3 comments:
He is seriously such a doll. I'm convinced that the third borns get away with more because of their charm.
One gorgeous baby! I enjoyed witnessing this army crawl on Monday. Love it...Micah on the Move! Your SO funny Jacki!!
Wow! Micah is not a "slow learner" at all! Your kids are the most well behaved, mature bunch I've ever met -most likely do to excellent parenting - I've taken notes! <3
Post a Comment