Yesterday after one very quiet Quiet Time, I saw this little face smiling at me through the window of the toy room door:

I went and had a good belly laugh privately and then put on my best stern face and went downstairs. Josh was hiding behind the couch. He has a decent conscience.
When he popped his head up all he had to say was,
"Yeah but Mommy...I wanted to be a lion!"
(Note: It was washable.)
(One more note: He did it again today.)
7 comments:
ha ha ha!
Hayden and a daycare boy did the same thing last fall , it however wasnt washable ( i have no idea how inthe world they found a black permanant marker but it was all over themselves keaton ( no idea why he let them draw on him) and toys and rug and doors ( i was literally in the bathroom for not much more then 5 min those speedy little turkeys)
Josh and Meadow were meant to be good friends. Good thing they will never get to play together or we would be in serious trouble. ;)
Great post!
Funny!
cute!!
Post a Comment