
Joshua turned 8 months yesterday, and is more fun and lovable than ever!

I haven't been much into keeping track if Joshua's doing the proper milestones at the proper times, but I did happen to look the other day and read that age 8 months is when babies really start to explore their world more than ever before. This is so true of Joshua. Him and his little index finger. He'll sit and examine a screw in the coffee table, or a crumb on the kitchen table, or a tiny string with that little index finger, for minutes on end, always looking a bit startled if you interrupt his concentration.

Other favorite new activities include:
1.Rolling around like a maniac on my bed, making it officially impossible for me to go and warm his bottle while him and Ellie watch a video before bed.
2. Turning off the light switch while Ellie's in the bathtub and listening to her scream every time he does it. He gets so excited he almost jumps out of my arms.
3. Playing peekaboo with Ellie
4. Playing pass the soother...putting it in his own mouth, then ours, then his...etc.
5. Shrieking at the top of his lungs like some sort of dinosaur and waving his hands like a gymnastics instructor for long periods of time.
6. Eating whatever we're eating.
This is followed by number five.


So far there's no news in the mobility department - no real signs of crawling. Perhaps his brain is too busy popping out teeth: 4 teeth in one week! Grand total is 7 teeth so far. I'm happy they're coming out all at once, since he doesn't seem to enjoy the process.

Anyhow, Joshua, I love you to bits and pieces. You are my little man forever!
4 comments:
He's so cute! Wow, 7 teeth...he officially passed Kiera by 1, but I see 2 more coming in her mouth, so we'll see! Beautiful pictures!
Like usually, Joshua is adorable!
Malachi does say the darndest things... oh, and yes, the title is compliments of our good friend picnik.
I am a lurker (sometimes when I get a minute) and I love it, Jacki! :) So tell me, I'm assuming you took these great shots of Joshua. But how did you do it so as not to get any shadowing behind him? Or maybe I'm wrong and you took him somewhere for them where they had proper lighting?
Post a Comment