...you will witness some or all of the following things on any given day:

Princess panties on the head. She was pretty excited when I came home from my shopping trip with this treasure. So excited, I suppose,that she had to wear two pairs.

Ellie saying, "You hab a smile?" and giving you this look right before she knows she's going to get into trouble.

Riding the "donkey".

Hanging with good friends like Kiley.

Fake sleeping during any slow song on the "Bullfrogs and Butterflies" cassette tape we borrowed from my mom and listen to every morning. And dancing crazy dances during all the fast ones.

Enjoying Arrowroot cookies in the park.

Going double on the swings. It's pretty sweet actually...I only have to push one swing this way. :)

Drool...lots and lots of drool.

Ellie combing her hair...and giving all her farm animals a bath.
Give the child a comb, a tap, and a few bowls and contentment reigns.

You will most definitely witness us enjoying the awesome fall weather! I love this season!
For any lurkers out there (if there are any!) what is one unique thing that happens every day in YOUR house?
6 comments:
Just a stranger passing through - beautiful family. Hold them close, they will grow up and be gone some day. This I know.
Every day I hold Kiera and stand by the window and she looks out and gets excited at the cars driving by. Great idea with the 2 kids in one swing...I have never seen that before.
hmmm, one thing that happens every day...??? well, we build at least 3 different configurations of train tracks, Luca wets himself at least once, Malachi and Luca get into a fight and starting beating eachother up, and the boys beg for peanut butter. Yup, that pretty much sums up every day. hah
Funny I saw Elleah and Kiera one day in their window while driving by. As for my one thing, the brain isn't working at the moment...tantrums?... but that's not unique. Azelin looks for puppies in the window, and Kiley squeals way too loud. Again probably not unique enough.
Lately the one thing that has been happening regularly is Jeremiah begging to help me pick vegetables out of the garden. I never expected my son to want to help me in the garden.
as a new potential lurker...
Nathanael helping me make coffee.
Right now, because of renovations, our "kitchen" is in our family room, so the coffeemaker and microwave are on the floor. So he helps me by pressing buttons on the microwave, etc.
Post a Comment