Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

An hour at the park...but a whole lotta pictures!

On Monday all the men in my family (my dad, Rob and my two brother-in-laws) went hiking for the day, so my mom, sister and I decided to have a girls day. It began with a picnic at the park. Aside from the wasps and looming clouds overhead, it was a great time. And as we all know, looming clouds make pictures turn out better, so I went to town. :) Here's only a few:





Ring-around-the-rosy.
Ellie pouting because Regan won't play ring-around-the-rosy with her anymore.

What you get when you ask two toddlers eating cookies to smile.

Regan's had two incidents with her front teeth in the last little while. The most recent one actually pushed her one little tooth up into her gums. If you think of her, please pray for healing as it's she obviously still experiences quite a bit of pain in her mouth. She's awfully cute though, don't you think?

After, we actually managed to watch a whole movie while all the kids napped! Add in mom's most awesome pizza buns for supper, and all in all it was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Elleah said...

I love that first picture! Wow, that's amazing that you got to watch a whole movie in one sitting...I don't think we've managed to do that since Kiera was born!