Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Well, we enjoyed it while we could.

Yesterday and the day before we enjoyed some AWESOME January weather...I think it was -6 or something like that? Anyhow, Ellie discovered the joys of winter outdoor play for one of the first times.

Gathering 'tones' under our patio. Ellie prefers to wear her pumpkin hat when outdoors. :)
I took this picture before I realized what the child was doing...she found an old dirty popsicle stick and used it as a tongue depressor. hehe. You know...that whole doctor obsession.
Upset that there's dirt on her 'dubs' (gloves).
Giving pail and shovel a ride in her 'wagon'.
This smile was taken before I announced it was time to go inside. :)

Oh. Yeah. Today it's -45 with windchill and schools everywhere are cancelled. Gotta love Manitoba!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine it being that cold! I think I would die! :)
I have to say I am totally impressed that you are able to post as often as you do... I find that being one thing that is the most difficult for me now. Joshua is a cutie! I hope the colickiness (sp?) goes away sooner rather than later. That makes it so hard to enjoy the baby phase. I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it's true - it goes by so fast - Meadow is already 12 weeks old and is kind of on a schedule. It is already much easier.
love you,
cheryl