Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Friday, January 18, 2008

More Ellie Adventures


Today I removed all the sharp objects from our cutlery drawer and got Ellie to help me put the cutlery away...another activity to occupy her when I have to tend to Joshua and something that 'helps' me out, too (assuming she figures out where stuff goes). So she looked like she was really getting the hang of it, putting the spoons in the spoon spot, the forks in the fork spot, etc...
....but this is what my drawer ended up looking like in the end. :) Everything was in the sink. Oh well...a good excuse to wipe the drawer out. HA!
Joshua got the onesie Ellie is wearing for Christmas (before he was born) but it fits Ellie so I thought we'd take a matching father-daughter shot. Too bad about the Jets. I loved the Jets. Note Rob's sleepy eyes. Poor Rob. (Please note: he IS getting a full night's rest every night. It must just be empathy for his wife.)
Rob and I were chatting in the living room the other night when Ellie came marching in dressed like this. As much as she dresses up, I still find it hilariously cute to see the outfits she comes up with.
No comment necessary.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very nice cake hat!
How are you doing with clothes for Joshua?

Kimberly said...

Ok, sounds good.
Right now we are more than fine through 18months for Katie. I may come asking when she hits size 2 but that won't (hopefully) be for a while yet.

Kristi said...

She is such a hilarious kid! So cute!

Allison said...

Very cute, are you sure you didn't have a hand in this one Jacki?