Jacki this post almost made me cry. You gotta give my horomones some credit - but still. I'm really glad that we're going through this together (only on opposite sides of the country...it feels). I love reading yours & Cheryls blogs and can't believe that 2/3 years ago none of us had kids - only husbands learning hebrew together. It'd be nice if we were still living on 33rd - but i'm pretty sure you'd be right out of room! Lets enjoy these babies like crazy. love Elly
1 comment:
Jacki this post almost made me cry. You gotta give my horomones some credit - but still. I'm really glad that we're going through this together (only on opposite sides of the country...it feels). I love reading yours & Cheryls blogs and can't believe that 2/3 years ago none of us had kids - only husbands learning hebrew together. It'd be nice if we were still living on 33rd - but i'm pretty sure you'd be right out of room! Lets enjoy these babies like crazy.
love Elly
Post a Comment