Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day @ the Zoo

Father's day was a smashing good time this year. Due to the pajama nature of our home photos (and not much time to post this)...I'll skip straight to the zoo part of the day. We loved it so much last year, we decided to do it again this year! As always, the zoo was a great place for the kids to be cute and excited so that this mom could take a bunch of pictures. :) I think I may have forgotten to look at the animals.

Waiting for everyone to show up.

Joshua is currently the best poser in the family.

Waiting in line. They weren't quite as patient as they look. :)

Checking out the bears.

One super auntie.

Joshua shows the bear who's boss!

He relates strongly to things that growl.

It'll be a while before they get their drivers.

Hehe...they almost lost their lunches!


Nana couldn't resist renting the safari jeep. I think it paid off, Dad. :)

Regan on the camel she bailed from shortly after.

Josh trying to feed his hat to the camels.

Mr. Independent. Holding hands was not on the menu that day.

Totally captivated by the zebras. Me, captivated by their captivation.

Mr. Smiles (a.k.a. Drew)

Auntie Dana is always good for an adventure...like peacock chasing, for instance.

After the entire zoo, they still had enough energy for jumping high.

You are a wonderful Dad and Grandpa, and we love you!!

No comments: