Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Monday, July 20, 2009

BC Trip

Wow, I must be in summer holiday mode.

It’s very rare that I have to report news from two weeks ago, but sadly, that’s the case today! It’s been two weeks now since we got back from our extremely WONDERFUL trip to Vernon, B.C. It was refreshing (as refreshing as a trip with two small kids can be), and full of family, friends and of course, fun!
The kids are blessed with two sets of wonderful grandparents. I am always amazed to watch them reconnect with their BC grandparents as though no time has passed at all. In this case, we hadn’t seen Rob’s folks for almost a year. Yet before we even left the airport on arrival, Ellie and Grandma were stuck like glue, and before bedtime that first night Joshua was asking to be held by Grandpa.
That being said, when I was sorting through the photos of our trip, I could NOT figure out how to minimize them to a number small enough to make a reasonably sized blog post. So I decided to simply post my favourite photos of the kids with their treasured BC Grandparents…two of God’s best gifts in our lives!












Thanks, Mom and Dad for a wonderful, unforgettable time.

(p.s. for those of you with Facebook accounts, I posted the rest of our holiday photos there)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for the awesome spontaneous day. You ROCK it girl! I'm coming for more perogies...here I come. lol

Allison :)