Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Lovin'! (few words necessary)

A sunny afternoon with our friend Kiera.

Josh drinks any liquid he can find. It's a little scary at times.

Bubbles!

Josh is a super helper. :)

Snack time!

Walkin' time!

Going...going...

Gone!

Ellie dressed herself that day.

Josh washing my floors. :) And his hair.
I don't think he drank this stuff...while I was looking, anyways.

"A DAH!" (A truck)

Garage sale finds...a.k.a. 'treasures'. Nana's a bit of a sucker and buys them whatever they feast their little eyes on. :)

Cleaning a garage sale treasure.

Cleaning the front door.

Watering everything in sight!

3 comments:

Lisa Clark said...

your so good at capturing things on film - i need to stop being so lazy!

Elleah said...

Great pictures! Looks like Kiera had fun and I enjoy seeing what your kids like to do!

Unknown said...

love the pictures!