
On Saturday morning we packed up early and headed off to the hick-town of all hick-town parades. I mean, what else would you really want to do on a Saturday morning? We spent a considerable amount of time waiting for it to begin. And this is what we saw:
-20 horse-drawn buggies
-20 old fashioned tractors
-20 semi trucks, honking their horns
-1 fire truck blaring it's sirens
I probably don't need to mention which of my children liked the horses, and which one liked the rest.

Waiting for the parade to start.



Still waiting...apparently I didn't take any pictures of the actual parade.

After we went to the Co-op for lunch where my Dad was BBQ-ing hotdogs like he does every year. He tried convincing Ellie to go in one of the Co-op trucks, but she refused, insisting it was "too honky".

Lunch in the shade of someone's van with some of Rob's friends from work. A wonderful summer morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment