Happy anniversary! I pray you have many many more years together of laughter and love. :)
Congratulations on your 6th? Wedding Anniversary! It's nice to see happy couples who treat each other right. Diddo Elleah, many,many more great years!!!
Happy Anniversary you old farts! :) Love you guys.
Happy Anniversary! Many blessings over your marriage!
Happy Anniversary!!! I still haven't been able to get the picture of Rob doing the robot dance at your reception out of my head! :)
Jacki - congrats! (I see u'r enjoying piknic!!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy anniversary! I pray you have many many more years together of laughter and love. :)
Congratulations on your 6th? Wedding Anniversary! It's nice to see happy couples who treat each other right. Diddo Elleah, many,many more great years!!!
Happy Anniversary you old farts! :) Love you guys.
Happy Anniversary! Many blessings over your marriage!
Happy Anniversary!!! I still haven't been able to get the picture of Rob doing the robot dance at your reception out of my head! :)
Jacki - congrats! (I see u'r enjoying piknic!!)
Post a Comment