Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sibling Lovin'

I will be sure to inform you if and/or when things take a turn for the worse (the whole sharing thing could become an issue once Joshua is mobile), but until those days come I am still sucking the marrow out of my kids' adoration for one another. It warms my heart! Ellie has turned into quite a nurturing little thing, singing Josh into a peaceful calm when he's upset, stroking his hair lovingly during our walks in the double stroller or shopping cart, and continuously scooting up beside him to play or snuggle or read together. Joshua milks it for all it's worth. His gigantic smile is reward enough for anyone to keep pouring on the love!



(They sit like this on their own initiative. It's not my doing.)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love your kids! Hope for you sake the loving continues.