Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Friday, April 25, 2008

This already seems like a distant memory...

...even though it was just last week.True to form, Manitoba Spring Time fooled us into believing it was here to stay. I don't know why we are so gullible. This happens every year.
Today it is disgustingly cold and dreary outside and reminds me a lot of Vancouver in winter.
BUT there are fluffy little birds on my patio and the ice has melted off Ellie's sandbox so there's still hope. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was Spring again!!!
It's so funny that the last time it was this cold (a few weeks ago) we were outside all the time because it was so "warm" but now it is "far too cold" to go outside and play!

Allison said...

Yeah Spring came and went. It's suppose to be nicer this week.:) Once us SAHM's(stay-at-home-mom's)get out we don't want to stop. Spring brings life. Yah SPRING!!!

Jacki said...

Kim...your comment is so true! We get wimpy amazingly fast.