Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We're back!

Back from our internet holiday, that is. How refreshing! I found myself bored a lot at first (we don't have cable, either)...but by the time the month was over and we got the internet reconnected, I had absolutely no desire to go on. Nice feeling. ANYHOW! There isn't much new to report about November, except we did a lot MORE of everything...

We got to spend more time with Grandpa and Grandma Balfour when they came out from BC to visit us in the middle of the month...
And we got more toys, because they brought early Christmas with them! Ellie really missed them when they left...and now she calls a blond lady at the grocery store "Gamma".We had more play dates with Regan, as always......and hung upside down more....
...and started losing a lot more water out the tub at bath time.
We started wearing a lot more clothing...
...because we suddenly had a LOT more snow!
We now have more Christmas baking around the house. Which is disappearing quickly, thanks to Lil'Bean 2 (he/she makes mommy hungry for sweets.)
We started using our imagination more (this is Ellie in her boat with some hot soup)...
...and playing dress-up more (I didn't think that was humanly possible. As it is Ellie is usually wearing some piece of dress-up clothing at all times.)
We acquired more furniture (the bassinet = fill it up with stuff and pretend to go nigh-night)...
...because as you can see, there's a lot more baby happening and it ain't long till Junior arrives! We're pumped!
So there you have it. You are updated. We will keep you informed as the countdown to Baby #2's arrival draws near!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You look great! And you are an awesome blogger so it's good to hear about you again! I'm excited to hear about the little one that's coming soon! Yippee!!

jed_elly said...

I'm glad you're back. I missed you! I will phone you back one day...maybe even before either of us goes into labour. Talk to you soon,
Elly

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! the day is drawing near and I can hardly wait! i am glad you are back since this is the only way we can stay so up to date with each other. i missed my balfour blog. love you guys.

oh and to answer your question.. Saige is adjusting so well! she loves her "baby" and there doesn't seem to be any hint of jealousy. i think mainly because she is too young to really understand. anyways... i will keep checking back for updates!