Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Little Holiday

Hey Everybody! Just wanted to let you know that Rob and I have decided to take a month off internet to see what life is like without it. So it'll be mighty quiet on this page for a little while. Feel free to leave comments or email (robnjax09@hotmail.com) or message on facebook, as I will still be checking in now and again from my parents' house. Here's a few fall photos of our pumpkin to leave you with. (p.s. Patrick and Cheryl...I will still check your page faithfully to find out when your princess #2 is born!!! Can hardly wait!!)









2 comments:

Kristi said...

Great pictures! Enjoy your internet holiday!

Unknown said...

sounds like a good idea - i will probably be doing that when the baby gets her! :) thanks for checking in on us - and thank you for praying for us. miss you, sweet friend.