
Sorry folks!! No news to report yet. I have officially had one week off of work, and well, I'M READY! I'm bored!! My (very long) "to do" list is DONE! I've thrown out BAGS of stuff (hopefully nothing too valuable) scrubbed the floors, the cupboards, the fridge, baked, cooked, read books, watched a DVD of Trading Spaces, applied for EI...
Get me to the hospital!!
Sanity wavering a bit? Perhaps. :) At least Rob's had reading break all week and he manages to keep me relatively entertained. Anyhow, here's a picture of my suitcase, packed and waiting...
4 comments:
nice job on the links. I knew you were a smart cookie.
Oh Jackie! You are so cute! I hope it all goes well and that your sanity, as you mentioned, remains throughout the wait!
Definitely keep us posted! I'm curious!
You must call me as soon as your water breaks!!!
250.859.1226 cell
250.862.5863 home
Jackie,
If your water breaks, you must call me too! Nice suitcase, remember to take some Hebrew Parsing books to keep Rob focused during the labor.
Take it easy, we love you guys!
Preston
Post a Comment