Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hi folks. Here's the latest: I'm officially on 'the list' of people waiting to be induced at Women's Hospital now. So that'll happen either tomorrow or Friday. We hope. We had a non-stress test and ultrasound done on Monday and unfortunately everything looked perfect so they couldn't rush me into ER and pump me full of oxytocin to start contractions. :) We even tried bribing the nurse. Didn't work. No, I'm thankful everything is fine!! Tomorrow we go back for another non-stress test and ultrasound, and Friday I have another doctor's appointment, so really i'm keeping quite busy! So there you have it. The latest. Hope your lives are all progressing a little faster than my cervix. hehe.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I was getting pretty curious!

Anonymous said...

So, how are you going to update your website from the hospital? I'm starting to get pretty anxious for you. We're excited to see the little munchkin at the end of April. Last night Preston and I were doing "Rob" immitations to entertain ourselves. We miss you guys.
Ailen