Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

ELIANNA JOY has made her appearance!!!
On March 16th, 2006 after a brief 8 hours of labor (wahoo! and no tearing, either!) Elianna came and stole our hearts away. She weighed 7 pounds 0 oz, is 20 and 3/4 inches long, and has a head full of dark hair. We can't get enough of her, and have fallen into the deep deep love trap of first-time parents. I will try to upload pictures as soon as I have some time (HA! That might be a while, though i'm becoming okay in my skills as a one-handed nurser) but in the meantime, please visit my family's sight (the hildebrandt family ties link) for some of Elianna's first pictures.
Thanks for all your prayers! We have a healthy beautiful girl! YEAHOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kristi said...

I agree with the YEEEEEAAAA!!! I'm been so curious! Definitely give us the long version of the birth story once things are a little more settled! I'm so proud of you Jackie! Only 8 hours and no tear! That is a great story! Many first-time moms would envy!
A daughter...that's wonderful! And what a beautiful name!