A quick post of photos from Gloria's newborn days that again, will be forgotten if not blogged.
I sometimes wonder what it'll be like in Heaven. Will we remember all the details from our earthly life in picture-perfect quality? Will we want to? Why do I dislike the idea of forgetting so much? Anyone?
Anyhow.
Here's Gloria. Again. How I treasure this girl.
 |
| Sisters. |
 |
The death-grip swaddle. I give lessons for free, if anyone wants to know how to keep their kid swaddled till they're five. |
 |
| I'd need a chiropractor if I slept like this. |
 |
| Josh stuck this in her hand and called her 'Princess Gloria' :) |
 |
| Loved. |
 |
| Tummy time. |
 |
| This girl has the gift of smile. |
 |
| Gloria meeting Pastor Ron. She rather liked him! |
 |
| Sleeping Glory. |
No comments:
Post a Comment