Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Tire Park

The tire park is, you know, alright if it's just us and the kids.

The tire park is extraordinary if
BAPA
comes along!! 

Check it out:

 Bapa and Ellie went straight for the zip line. His enthusiasm was
so contagious she went for it.

 How good bravery feels!

Cousins! Ellie chose to wear all black this day so her 'pretty clothes' wouldn't get ruined.
That apple fell RIGHT under the tree. :)

Micah in a nutshell: dirty feet and a stick in hand.

Bapa's lap - a little (cozy) piece of heaven on earth. 

My mom and I were stunned when we realized my post-heart-surgery-should-really-take-it-easy dad was showing off his old tricks.

This is how much he enjoys getting my mom's pants tied in a knot.

One of my favourite kids of all time...my nephew Drew.

 Bapa also happens to be king of the under-duck.

These two are a gift to each other! 

 Wha...Bapa...whatchu doin' up there!?!? I'm calling your Doctor.

Nana's camera never left her hands, either! 

I love counting those freckles at bedtime. 
When I'm done she always says, "Oh SHOOT. Yesterday I only had 7." 

The Cousin Tree.
(Micah loved this.) 

And lastly...my favourite picture. Two of my 4 favourite guys.

(*Note to self and others: If your time at the tire park is kind of ho-hum, perhaps you
haven't gone with the right person.)

3 comments:

CAndruman said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like a very wonderful day! I love the pictures of Jake! He's a great role model for living life!

Elleah said...

Love it!

Kristi said...

I love the picture of the cousin tree =) Poor Micah..yet it makes me smile =)