1.25 hours only* seems like a long time:
1. when you're a kid and
2. when you're an adult with 2 teasing children and a fussing baby crammed into the backseat of a car and no other adult along for backup. I just kept throwing things into the back seat that would distract everyone for 10 minutes or so. By the time we got there, the car looked like it's own natural disaster!
We had a blast. It was super hot and muggy, but also cloudy and windy, so it was survivable. Micah thought the sand was awesome, as did the kids....and myself...and my dad. I love things that bring out the kid in everyone! (Check out Micah's latest face wound. The wall vent was the winner.)
Micah's response to his first cone:
Later in the day we celebrated my mom's birthday and then I packed up and came home to find that my playpen was broken and had nowhere to put Micah for the night! Great neighbours helped to solve that problem. All in all I'd say our first 2-day beach adventure was a smashing success!!
*Okay. There are actually quite a few other things that make 1.25 hours seem long. Waiting in the walk-in clinic, waiting for someone to come home when they are 1.25 hours later than they said they'd be, waiting for your food at a restaurant when you can smell everyone else's...
What's one thing that makes 1.25 hours seem long to you??


















2 comments:
When my first newborn would scream for 1.25 hours straight...it felt like 1.25 days! So glad we've moved on from that. :)
I would have to agree on the 1.25 hours later home than was suppose to be. Happens often enough in the trades world. Comes with the territory thou too.
Post a Comment