Well, after quite some time of having no internet, we're back. With the addition of Micah to our family, we felt it was important to be able to communicate via blog/email with Rob's family again (as well as there being at least 3 or 4 more selfish reasons...but I digress...)
Micah at birth
For those who might be wondering, everything has gone way smoother than expected so far...and in some ways, it hardly feels like life has changed at all! That being said, Micah has 'woken up' recently and Rob and I spend many evenings taking turns walking the floor with him. Micah makes up for his fussy evenings with wonderfully consistent nights, so I am NOT complaining! (Secretly Rob and I are having a lot of fun having so many evenings at home together.) Micah is a JOY to all of us! I am so thankful.
Anyways, my hope is to blog about once a week, though perhaps more initially because I'm kinda behind on the picture scene. So here's a few to get us started - enjoy!
1.5 weeks
2.5 weeks

BIG smiles!
The daily snuggle.
3 weeks
Our first baby that doesn't violently protest tummy time!
5 comments:
yay! Glad that you're back! Even though I see you guys almost once a week, it's still fun to have blogs to read :)
Yeah! You're back! Congrats on your beautiful son! I hope you are really enjoying your three treasures =)
Hey Jacki! Glad you're back, and congratulations! He is adorable:)
Welcome back! I really like the pictures and the new blog background. I'm so glad the transition has been smooth and that he's doing so well at night!
congratulations!!! he certainly has a different look than your other two (from what i can see...and still not having met any of your kids in real life i'm not the best judge...but i still think he's a bit different). it's so good to hear it's been a smooth transition and that you 5 are doing so well. nice to see you balfours again.
love elly
Post a Comment