Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Micah 3.5 weeks...relaxing on his pooping pillow.


(Yeah, he poops pretty much every time we lay him here.)


(Usually 2 or 3 times)


(Most often right when I've got his old diaper off. Why do babies do that? It's as though he's trying to break a record for going through a bag of diapers the fastest. I think he'd win, too. The most I've gone through in one diaper change is four diapers. Can anyone top that?)


(He was probably pooping as I took this photo.)


Oh - then Ellie swoops in for a snuggle.


And Joshy can't resist a photo opportunity! My three muskateers!

2 comments:

Elleah said...

You're funny! Wow, 4 diapers! I don't think I can top that. I think both my kids have gone through 3 in a row. Ya, I try not to think about how much money they're pooping through!

Kimberly said...

I think I've blocked the number of diapers we would go through out of my brain!
By the time I would hit the 3rd or 4th, I would be motivated enough for cloth- it took a lot of motivation for me! Of course, one poop in cloth later, I would be right back to diposables!