Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Monday, September 07, 2009

Just in case you're still checking...

Just in case you're still checking up on our blog, I'm sad (and kinda happy) to say that I won't be posting any more...for a while, at least. Our computer refuses to connect to the internet and we've decided we like it that way! Every month the amount of spare time we have becomes more and more limited, and quite frankly, I can't afford to spend that time on the internet anymore! So instead of the blog, I'll be sending a monthly update letter by snail mail to Rob's family so they can keep up to date with their only grandchildren. If there are any of you out there who are overwhelmed with grief by the prospect of not keeping up to date with the growth of our family and children, leave a comment....perhaps I can send you a letter, too. :) But you must be overwhelmed with grief or else I can't justify the postage.
Who knows, mybe I'll be back sooner than expected. I'll keep ya posted! Bye for now, friends!

7 comments:

stoph said...

I won't be completely overwhelmed with grief, but I did enjoy the blog while it lasted. Thanks for giving us all a glimpse into your family's adventures.

Kifty said...

I've definitely enjoyed keeping an eye on your Manitoban adventures, too!

Lisa Clark said...

Jax - I totally get that. I have also not be blogging, and have been cutting back on fb. Really - life is just too short and too full. Be blessed!

Elleah said...

Good thing you'll be living close to me! I'd rather keep updated in person anyway. :)

Heather Maillet said...

:( i'm still checking...

oh well, i've really enjoyed your mommy adventures and your effervescent writing skills. but i understand i find it hard to blog too.

oh well now i'll have to remove you from my bookmarks.

Kimberly said...

Sad! (perhaps even overwhelmed with grief! :) ) I guess what we will just have to keep in touch other ways!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog and was impressed with the color and clarity of your pictures. I just gave birth 2 months ago to my 3rd girl and needless to say, our camera is not doing the trick and am on a desperate hunt to find a quality camera. Do you mind sending your camera make and model to lizz.pierce@gmail.com or if you post here I will check back.

Thanks!

Lizz