Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Footage

I posted these two videos primarily with Rob's family in mind. For the rest of you friends (who are mostly young moms), I truly don't expect you spend 12 minutes of your (limited and valuable) free time watching my kid's birthday footage. :)

First is a video of Joshua (and mostly Ellie) receiving the gift you sent, Susan. (It's kind of funny how excited Ellie gets about the fishing rod, even though she's using it upside down and it's not working :)



This is a video of Joshua's party. The only people present were my immediate family, since our apartment is pretty much too small for any guests beyond that!



We wish you could have been here, Mom and Dad! xoxo

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love Elli's voice! So cute!

Elleah said...

I made it through both videos! That's great that Joshua was actually interested in his presents...Kiera was more interested in the wrapping paper and boxes.