Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas to remember!?

So far I'm the only one who hasn't been throwing up all over the place...

I will post all our happier Christmas memories once this beast of a flu has left our house!

p.s. Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends and family who read this!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Healing to your home and family! And Merry Christmas to you too!

Elleah said...

Jared's been sick with a fever all Christmas so far. I pray everyone gets better soon!

Unknown said...

Saige woke up on Christmas morning in throw up! I didn't even know she had thrown up in the middle of the night so I opened the door to a Christmas surprise and felt like the worst mom ever! Definitely a Christmas to remember. I hope the Balfours feel better soon and that Mama Balfour stays healthy!

Kimberly said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!