Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Friday, October 03, 2008

Sick Week

This past week all of us have been under the weather. The kids had full blown doozer colds, Rob felt really awful and stayed home from work one day (but then got better) and I feel like my body has been trying to decide whether or not to get sick the entire time (swollen glands, etc, but no real cold). I think almost everybody I've spoken with is dealing with some kind of cold or another so I'm not complaining. We spent more time than usual indoors and did our best to make the most of the down time:
Eating the wet wipes...again.

Jelly beans...surefire cure for a cold!

Some therapeutic sunshine. Even the bum crack got a little Vitamin D.

Bath time!

Fun times in the Balfour's most deluxe fort to date.

"Vikki" the hairdresser made sure we were all looking our best for an entire day.

Making waffles with Daddy...comfort food!

A great game of Peekaboo chasing our blues away.

No comments: