Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Photos

Hey Friends! I'd like your help. My dad took some family photos for us the other day and I'm having trouble deciding which one to edit and send out for Christmas photos. So tell me, which pose would you prefer on YOUR fridge?

This one (also seen above as our blog header):Or this one?
Can you tell how cold we were? Apparently I waited too long to get them done. Manitoba is usually merciless by this time of year.
Anyhow, the next day when the sun was shining I took the kids back to the park and tried to take some shots of just them. It was still too cold for comfort. They were troopers. Here's a whole bunch, mostly just because I'm too wiped tonight to think of anything coherent to say:

9 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

I like the one of you guys all huddled together for warmth, but I think I would send out the other one :)

Kristi said...

I like the second one too...because you are all looking at the camera... Very cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one, because it looks so full of love and cuddling - it makes me happy! :)

Allison said...

I like both, so I guess I'm not much help.

Elleah said...

I like the first one! I really like the new header!

Anonymous said...

I think you could send out BOTH, either make one card with both pictues on it somehow, or get half of your cards made with one picture, and half of them with the other, this way, you don't have to choose, and you can enjoy giving them both out!
LisaMoser

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2!!!

- Dana

jed_elly said...

my vote's for the blog header. love it!
are you guys going to vernon at all this christmas?

Unknown said...

oooh, tough one. i like both. sorry, i am no help either. :) but whatever you decide on, I can't wait to hang it on my fridge. I was just thinking about printing one off your blog for that reason, so now I will just wait.
love you guys.