Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Vacation

So I've been feeling for quite some time that, even though I try to go on the computer just three days a week, I'm STILL spending too much time blogging and going on Facebook. There are so many things I'd rather be doing - cleaning (I actually mean that!) baking for my husband, reading, suntanning, Bible study, etc.. So I'm taking a summer holiday. For the rest of the summer I've decided to make Wednesdays my only computer day and I can easily go the rest of the week without. So for all my faithful blog friends out there (and especially mom and dad Balfour), please keep checking back - just check on Wednesdays, when I'll do one big post for the week. Love you all!!

1 comment:

jed_elly said...

so does this mean i don't have to check your blog 3 times a day?? maybe i should take a summer vacation as well....i'm sure i could find some better uses of my time... you're a wise woman, jacki! nice format change too, by the way. i'll think about it....and maybe wednesday will become my computor day too....i'll keep thinking about it...