Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Fluffy"

Ellie's never been very dedicated to her stuffed animals (her blanky is the only 'sacred' object in the house), but in the last 2 months this little stuffed sheep she got from one of her Grandma's (I can't remember which) has become very dear to her heart! He used to be called simply, "sheep", but last week Ellie asked me and Rob, "What's sheep's name?" So for lack of anything better to call him, we named him "Fluffy". So now he's Fluffy. And she does everything with this sheep. From the time she wakes up until the time we leave the house in the morning (about 2 hours) Ellie will do everything with the sheep. Feed it, change its diaper, put it in the exersaucer, talk to it. One day we were reading stories together when Ellie suddenly jumped off my lap with a little gasp and said, "Sheep's crying!" and ran over to where sheep was lying on the couch. She tenderly picked it up and said, "It's okay, little guy. It's okay!" HA! I love her imagination. Anyhow, here's a few pictures of Ellie and her "Fluffy":Yesterday I found sheep like this on the couch, all tucked in.


Ellie said she was coloring a "Mother's day card" for Fluffy.

How come I didn't get a mother's day card?

No comments: