Rob's mom and dad from Vernon, BC arrived today for a visit. I went in to get Ellie from her nap this afternoon and told her that Grandpa and Grandma would soon be at our house. "PREEESSSANTS?!?" Ellie said with a few bounces in her crib. HA! They sure figure that one out quickly. Sure enough, Grandpa and Grandma arrived an hour later, arms laden with gifts from afar! Ellie wanted to send out a big thank you to her uncles for their very special birthday presents:
She loved the hat from Uncle James!! (and the pillow too...she'll love it even more when she realizes what it's for. But she's big on pillows ever since she started sleeping with one a few weeks ago.)
1 comment:
Oh, so pretty! I love princess dresses! My mom bought a white "princess" dress for Kiera for my sister's wedding this summer...I can hardly wait for her to wear it!
Post a Comment