Once upon a time, about 19 months ago, I met the most amazing person - my Daddy.

Now, I know there are a lot of really great dads in the world, but I think my Daddy is just the BEST one that could ever have been made for me. He really loves spending time with me and we have so much fun together that it always puts a smile on Mommy's face. Tomorrow's his 27th birthday, so thought I'd share some of my favorite Daddy memories from this month with you all.

Daddy and I read books together every day.

My favoritest part is when he does the crazy elephant noises!

He's taught me to do them pretty good!

One day I found a book on puppets and made Daddy read it to me. I think it inspired him...

...because he actually sewed me his own sock puppet! It didn't look quite like the ones in the book. But I liked it anyways. :)

On another day it was really rainy, so Daddy took me outside to help me look for worms. I just love worms. Worms go 'ssss', like snakes.

He even let me hold one!!

We got really wet but had a BLAST!

Here Daddy was making me giggle hysterically with a monkey puppet. He also chases me around the house like a lion a lot. I just love that. I laugh and I laugh...

Once in a while Mommy lets Daddy do my hair.

I think he does a beautiful job!
So as you can see, this Dad of mine is pretty neat. I wouldn't trade him for the world!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Lots of love,
Ellie
xoxoxo
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROB!
I love all those pictures - especially the ones of you and Ellie making elephant noises. That made me laugh and I thought - that is so Rob! :)
Oh, and you came to mind the other day... Patrick has taken up Greek again and those little notecards and rubber bands are all over our house. Good memories... miss you guys.
love,
cheryl
Happy birthday Rob!
Post a Comment