1. My NAUSEA IS GONE!!! Yeahoo! And it feels as though I stayed away from enough foods that I'm not scarred by any of them and now can eat whatever I want. Which isn't always a good thing. But is very delicious.
2. I've started to feel the baby move! Or at least I believe I have. I can never be 100% sure I'm not just imagining things until that real big 'thud thud' starts happening.
3. Ellie is more fun than ever. Yesterday, hyped up on sugar (free cookie at the grocery store) she learned to climb onto the couch. What a hoot. She was like a tornado...up, then down, up, then down, walk around the coffee table, up, then down. She hasn't tried it today. Must have been the sugar. Well, step number TWO in preparation for Ellie becoming a big sister is learning to feed herself. You may remember step number ONE: doing the dishes :) hehe...kidding, but it is a goal of mine to turn Ellie into a good helper. So far she's doing fabulous at cleaning up her toys. She says 'bye' to each one as she throws it in the basket. ANYHOW, suddenly, almost overnight, she's become a pro at the fork. Her only condition is that it be a metal fork. Plastic is for babies, I guess. Here's a few shots for you, Grandma and Grandpa, taken this morning at breakfast!
3 comments:
Yay for the fork! Aiden won't eat with a pastic one either.
So glad to hear that the nausea is gone! That is nasty!
Yipppeeee!! Hi Jacki and Rob!
It's Leigh-Ann! Haven't read anything yet, but wanted to say Hi! and I'm excited to be found by Jacki/ and to find your blog! Now i got lottsa Balfour reading to catch up on!
Hugs!
Leigh-Ann
Post a Comment