Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

See that pregnancy ticker up there?....

...I have no idea what date to set it to! I went to the doctor on Monday and said, "Doc, why do I look so fat already?" He measured me, we HEARD the baby's heartbeat (not likely at 11 weeks) and he said, "There's just no way you're 11.5 weeks. You're more like 15.5." Apparently I get to 'skip' a whole month of my pregnancy! So until we have an actual ultrasound to help clarify things(hopefully soon) I'm going with me being nearly 4 months instead of 3. Which, actually makes sense in my head, thinking back. So it looks as though we may get a November 23 baby instead of a December 29 baby!! (that'll make Christmas a bit easier.)
Oh. And in other pregnancy news, I've puked TWICE in the last week. Which I never ever do. Rob now thinks we must be having a boy.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love pregnancy updates! But sorry to hear about the morning sickness!

Kimberly said...

Yaaaaayyyy! Lucky you to miss a whole month of pregnancy! Too bad about the morning sickness- have you tried Ginger mint tea? I found that to be a bit helpful- but I ended up with diclectin anyways. If it keeps getting worse maybe talk to you doctor about that before you get too run down. Hope you feel better soon!

grasshopper said...

of course you're having a boy. you OWE me a boy.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Jackie, you HAVE to get yourself down to a health food store and pick up a big bottle of aloe vera juice. It should be in the refrigerator. As soon as you feel queasy, just take a big swig, and sit a bit. Within a few minutes, you'll be as good as new. I promise. This was a huge lifesaver when I was pregnant with Alexander and chasing two little ones around. I love that stuff.

Unknown said...

awesome! our tykes will only be a few days apart - i am due nov 19.... very exciting!

-cheryl