On August 9th Gloria turned one month! Spare time with 4 kiddos is limited, so I quickly threw down a black sheet one afternoon and attempted one month photos. Unfortunately Gloria got the hiccups right then, and isn't fond of the hiccups, so we have no happy smiling photos!
Ah well, here is Gloria at one month...with hiccups. :)
![]() |
| I am so smitten with this little girl! |
The month has flown by!! Rob and I pray peace over Gloria continuously (especially after particularly gassy feeds or a fussy evening), and Jesus keeps answering our prayers. As a result we've been getting wonderful snuggles with this girlie, long stretches of sleep, one-on-one time with the other kids, and even some days/evenings with nothing to do! I am so smitten with this little girl...and times of peace make this season so so very sweet.
p.s. Gloria also had a mis-formed part of her right ear (it grew funny - kinda inside out - while being pressed against the side of my uterus leaving her with a very small ear hole) and Rob prayed that the Lord would form it into the correct shape. The next day it flipped right-side-in and has stayed that way! Will try to get some before and after pictures soon!









3 comments:
What a beautiful, cute sweetheart! God is amazing!
So sweet!! I love her already!
Beautiful pictures! She's so precious!
Post a Comment